SCORE Mentors are working remotely until further notice.
Our 50+ mentors across the Cape, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket are available to meet with you by video, phone or email at your convenience. We are committed to helping all businesses through the unprecedented challenges stemming from the Coronavirus.
Our physical office is closed so the fastest way to schedule a meeting is to email us at email@example.com. You can also leave a message at 508-775-4884 or schedule online through a Mentoring Request. All mentoring is free and confidential.
Connect with Cape Cod & The Islands SCORE
As we work through the Coronavirus, all SCORE workshops are offered online only. To help you keep up to date on Coronavirus loans, benefits, state and federal guidelines and other information, check out the latest news below:
• SBA Discussion of Renewed Payroll Protection Program - Webinar Recording 1/13/2021 - NEW 1/13/2021
• SBA Coronavirus Relief Options 2021 - NEW 1/11/2021
• Updates on Recovery 2.0 Loans, Grants, Forgiveness, and Tax Fixes from NFIB - NEW 1/7/2021
• MGCC Announces Sector Specific Relief Grant Program for Massachusetts Businesses - NEW 12/29/2020
• Additional Funding MassDevelopment Commonwealth Places: More Info here OR register for webinar here - NEW 12/29/2020
• PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Instructions
• Webinar: How To Complete SBA Form 3508S for PPP Loans Under $50,000
• TRI Micro-loans for Dennis and the Vineyard Towns - Read Eligibility Criteria
• Safety Standards and Checklists for Industries - updated 12/11/2020: Sector-specific Protocols and best practices
Massachusetts and Industry Resources, Guides, Webinars and Toolkits, to help you Prepare for Reopening Your Business Read more
Info & FAQ's about all Coronavirus Aid, Relief, Economic Security (CARES) Act. SBA Loan Programs for Small Business Employers & Employees and other Loans, Grants & Benefits. Read more
Free, Confidential Advice
- How to Start a New Business
- How to Manage & Grow
- Solutions for Business Issues
- Buying & Selling a Business
- Need an Advisory Team?
- How to run a Non-Profit
Download SCORE’s easy-to-use business planning, finance, sales, marketing and management templates to help you plan for a new business startup or grow your existing business. Read more
SBA 8(a) Business Development Program to help small disadvantaged businesses are administered by the Small Business Administration and offer opportunities for Small Businesses to... Read more
2019 SCORE's Small Business Awards
♦ Small Business Owner of the Year - -Senior Living Advisors
♦ Small Business Owner of the Year - LLC
Two equally qualified clients shared this years Small Business Award
♦ "Build a Better Mousetrap" Awards - 17 Winners
♦ "Small Business Champion" Award - Shepley Wood Products
♦ Non-Profit Business Award - Calmer Choice
Become a SCORE Volunteer
Help us help Cape Cod's Small Businesses!
If you have Small Business Management experience and are interested in a new volunteer opportunity join us at SCORE Cape Cod & the Islands. Tell us how you'd like to contribute: Mentor Businesses, share your knowledge as a Workshop Presenter, be a Program or Administrative Volunteer or offer Subject Matter Expertise in Retail, Restaurant Management, Social Media and more. Time commitments vary depending on the volunteer category and your schedule.
Make a Difference & Share your Knowledge.