SCORE Mentors are working remotely and our office is closed - for a fast response please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment...
On Cape Cod, Martha's Vinyard & Nantucket we have 50+ mentors committed to help you work through the unprecedented challenges from the coronavirus outbreak. You can schedule an appointment for remote mentoring via Phone, Email and Video. Email: email@example.com or call 508-775-4884 or go to Mentoring Request. It's free. It's confidential
Connect with Cape Cod & The Islands SCORE
Due to Coronavirus health concerns, SCORE is only scheduling Phone, Email or Video Conferencing mentoring sessions until further notice. Local workshops are postponed and/or replaced by on-line webinars. Below are the latest links covering Coronavirus Emergency Loans & Benfits, and Reopening Guides, Checklists & Resources...
• SBA Discussion of Renewed Payroll Protection Program - Webinar Recording 1/13/2021 - NEW 1/13/2021
• SBA Coronavirus Relief Options 2021 - NEW 1/11/2021
• Updates on Recovery 2.0 Loans, Grants, Forgiveness, and Tax Fixes from NFIB - NEW 1/7/2021
• MGCC Announces Sector Specific Relief Grant Program for Massachusetts Businesses - NEW 12/29/2020
• Additional Funding MassDevelopment Commonwealth Places: More Info here OR register for webinar here - NEW 12/29/2020
• PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Instructions
• Webinar: How To Complete SBA Form 3508S for PPP Loans Under $50,000
• TRI Micro-loans for Dennis and the Vineyard Towns - Read Eligibility Criteria
• Safety Standards and Checklists for Industries - updated 12/11/2020: Sector-specific Protocols and best practices
Massachusetts and Industry Resources, Guides, Webinars and Toolkits, to help you Prepare for Reopening Your Business Read more
Info & FAQ's about all Coronavirus Aid, Relief, Economic Security (CARES) Act. SBA Loan Programs for Small Business Employers & Employees and other Loans, Grants & Benefits. Read more
Free, Confidential Advice
- How to Start a New Business
- How to Manage & Grow
- Solutions for Business Issues
- Buying & Selling a Business
- Need an Advisory Team?
- How to run a Non-Profit
Download SCORE’s easy-to-use business planning, finance, sales, marketing and management templates to help you plan for a new business startup or grow your existing business. Read more
SBA 8(a) Business Development Program to help small disadvantaged businesses are administered by the Small Business Administration and offer opportunities for Small Businesses to... Read more
2019 SCORE's Small Business Awards
♦ Small Business Owner of the Year - -Senior Living Advisors
♦ Small Business Owner of the Year - LLC
Two equally qualified clients shared this years Small Business Award
♦ "Build a Better Mousetrap" Awards - 17 Winners
♦ "Small Business Champion" Award - Shepley Wood Products
♦ Non-Profit Business Award - Calmer Choice
Become a SCORE Volunteer
Help us help Cape Cod's Small Businesses!
If you have Small Business Management experience and are interested in a new volunteer opportunity join us at SCORE Cape Cod & the Islands. Tell us how you'd like to contribute: Mentor Businesses, share your knowledge as a Workshop Presenter, be a Program or Administrative Volunteer or offer Subject Matter Expertise in Retail, Restaurant Management, Social Media and more. Time commitments vary depending on the volunteer category and your schedule.
Make a Difference & Share your Knowledge.